Adopt-A-Dolphin or Sea Lion
By adopting a member of our dolphin or sea lion family, you can support Dolphin Research Center and the marine mammal of your choice. Details on our wonderful marine mammal family can be found at Meet our Animals to help you decide who you’d like to adopt. All Memberships are 100% tax deductible.
E-Dolfriend - $25 - includes:
- An electronic adoption certificate, full color photograph and biography about the dolphin or sea lion of your choice.
- Monthly E-newsletters and updates.
- Access to the Members Only section of the website that includes the electronic version of our Dolphin Society and
- Gray Cross newsletter, Pod Updates, What’s New, Spotlight Videos and much more.
Dolfriend - $50 - includes:
- An annual subscription to our bi-monthly Dolphin Society newsletter.
- Free admission to DRC for two on your membership card.
- A one-time free pass for one to share with friends and family.
- Access to the Members Only section of the website including Pod Updates, What’s New and Spotlight Videos and more.
- Monthly e-newsletters and e-updates.
- 10% discount off most items in our Gift Shop and Photo Tiki.
- A full color adoption certificate, full color photograph and biography of your favorite dolphin or sea lion mailed to you.
Pod Pal - $100 - Receive all the benefits of a Dolfriend membership plus:
- Quarterly updates on DRC's manatee rescue program in our quarterly Gray Cross newsletter.
- Free DRC admission for four for a year on your membership card.
- A one-time free pass for two more to share with family and friends.
Parent - $240 - Receive all the benefits of the Pod Pal membership plus:
- Provide the ultimate support for your favorite dolphin or sea lion by sponsoring a meal for them each month and receive a silver bucket for your certificate to represent the fish provided through your generosity.
- DRC admission for five for one year on your membership card.
- One-time free passes for four more to share with friends and family.
For your convenience, monthly pledge payments are accepted.
Call us at (305) 289-1121 X229 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.