The Center is open to the public seven days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern time. Most offices are closed on weekends; however, our voice mail system will handle calls 24 hours a day.
If you need to report a marine mammal in distress (dolphin, whale or manatee) in the Florida Keys, please call the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission at 1 (888) 404-FWCC.
58901 Overseas Highway
Grassy Key, FL 33050
Program Reservations - 305-289-0002
Offices - 305-289-1121
Fax - 305-743-7627
Tax Id: 59-2072869
- For questions about DolphinLab, dolphins,or educational information - email@example.com
- For questions about DRC, daily activities or daily interactive programs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about photos taken of your interactive program, or about your Dolphin Encounter - photography.dolphins.org
- For questions or information about our research projects, or research proposal submission - email@example.com
- For questions or information about our Special Needs Assistance Program - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions or information about our Special Needs 5 Day Dolphin Pathways Program - email@example.com
- For media inquiries, interview and photograph requests - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about membership programs, including Adopt-A-Dolphin - email@example.com
- For information about our Volunteer or Intern programs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical questions about our web site - email@example.com
Traveling with your pet(s)?