Price: $199 - includes all-day admission. (Price does not include On-line Reservation Fee).
Gift Certificates: For details visit: http://www.dolphins.org/giftcertificates
Ages: 5 Yrs and Up. A paying participating adult (18+Yrs) must accompany a child 5-7 Yrs
For safety and liability reasons, pregnant ladies are unable to participate in this program
Guests with Disabilities: Do you or one of your group have a physical or cognitive limitation? Please contact our Coordinator prior to booking
Duration: Please plan to be at DRC for up to 2.5 hours from your check-in time.
Your actual program will take place within that time span.
Enjoy watching the dolphins, a theater presentation, our Sprayground, or a snack at the food cart until your program begins.
Your in-water experience will last 20-25 minutes.
Our most popular dolphin program! Includes a dorsal pull.
- Experience a unique thrill of a lifetime when you get an up-close look at the beauty and intelligence of our dolphins in this deep and shallow in-water experience. A memory that will last forever!
- Meet your new dolphin friend and see their personality shine through during a series of individual yet structured interactions including a dolphin kiss and handshake
- Leave the platform and join a dolphin for a dorsal pull
- Guided by your trainer, ask your dolphin for an interactive behavior through a hand signal
- No two Dolphin Encounters are alike. Each dolphin is unique in personality and enjoys to play in different ways
- Smile! A professional photographer will capture the big moments of you and your dolphin friend's experience, available for purchase
Private Encounters at your own dock are available at additional cost starting at $850 for 1-3 people. Call 305 289-0002 for more details
Program Observers: Anyone coming to observe family and friends in a program must pay General Admission
- Full payment required at the time of booking in US Dollars and will appear on your statement as Dolphin Research Center
** CANCELLATION POLICY**
- Reservations are non-refundable
- Dolphin Research Center will charge an additional re-booking fee of $20.00 per participant should you request any changes to a reservation. You will NOT be charged if the change has been requested by Dolphin Research Center for any reason (such as hazardous weather). For reservation changes, please call 305 289-0002
- In the event of bad weather, DRC will make every effort to complete the program on the day it is scheduled
- If a program is canceled by Dolphin Research Center due to hazardous weather, rescheduling, refunds or rain checks will be arranged at that time
- No Shows:
- Full charge applies with no refunds
Dolphin Research Center reserves the right to cancel or amend program content and price without notice