Hours: Open 7 days per week 9.00am to 4:30 p.m. Last admissions at 3:30 p.m. Closed on Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Note: From November 28th to December 18th, DRC will close early at 3:00 p.m. with the last admission at 2:30 p.m.
Admission Price: Adults: $28:00, Military/Veterans (present military ID): $25:00, Children 4-12: $23.00. Children 3 and under free admission. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Prices are per person.
$3 Off On-line Purchase: Adults: $25.00, Children 4-12: $20.00, Children 3 and under: free. (May not be combined with other discounts/coupons)
Please note: General Admission does not include hands-on contact with any marine mammals. Interactive programs can be purchased separately.
Get our most competitive General Admission rates by purchasing your tickets on-line!
Purchase a General Admission and spend some time observing the dolphins and sea lions in training sessions or interacting with each other during their private time. Watch your friends and family participate in public programs from one of our general access areas.
Feel free to come and go from the DRC grounds as you please. We will give you a dolphin hand stamp to ensure you can come back later in the day if you wish to revisit your dolphin and sea lion friends.
- Open 7 days per week 9.00am to 4:30 p.m. Last admissions at 3:30 p.m. Closed on Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Note: From November 28th to December 18th, DRC will close early at 3:00 p.m. with the last admission at 2:30 p.m.
- Gain access to wander around the facility at your leisure and observe specialized animal sessions. From high flying athletics and dolphin fun facts to medical training and research, you get to see it all!
- Speak directly with our animal care and education staff who are always happy to talk with you about our animal family and marine mammals in general
- In between sessions, enjoy a variety of educational presentations in the Dolphin theater and on our causeway
- Cool the kids down in our Family Sprayground!
- Visit our Veterans Garden, an area of tranquility originally created by Vietnam Veterans and dedicated to all who have served or are actively serving during times of war
- Purchase snacks on the grounds at an independent food concession so that you don't have to miss a moment of dolphin and sea lion fun!
- Dolphin Research Center is pet friendly and welcomes animals that are leashed or harnessed
- Free parking. Bus parking also available on a limited basis
** CANCELLATION POLICY**