Family Dolphin Splash
Price: $119 per person, ages 4 years and up - includes all-day admission. (Price does not include On-line Reservation Fee)
Ages: Great for all ages! Open to individuals, couples, and families. A paying, participating adult (18+ Yrs) can hold one child 3 years old and under on hip during program for no additional cost. A paying participating adult (18+ Yrs) must accompany children 4-7 years old.
For safety and liability reasons, pregnant ladies are unable to participate in this program
Guests with Disabilities: Do you or one of your group have a physical or cognitive limitation? Please contact our Coordinator prior to booking
Duration: Approximately 20-25 mins in-water on a submerged platform.
The ideal program for families with young children!
- Stand in water waist-deep on a submerged platform while you interact with a dolphin. Participants do not go into deep water during this program
- Be prepared to get splashed while you, a trainer and your new dolphin friend have fun and play a variety of games!
- No two Family Dolphin Splash experiences are alike. Each dolphin is unique in personality and enjoys to play in different ways
- Smile! A photographer will capture one posed family photo of your dolphin friend's experience that will bring back memories to last a lifetime. Available for purchase at the end of your session. Please note: If you book within 24 hours of your program, you may not be guaranteed a photographer.
Program Observers: Anyone coming to observe family and friends in a program will need to purchase General Admission.
- Full payment required at the time of booking in US Dollars and will appear on your statement as Dolphin Research Center
** CANCELLATION POLICY**
- Reservations are non-refundable
- Dolphin Research Center will charge an additional re-booking fee of $20.00 per participant should you request any changes to a reservation. You will NOT be charged if the change has been requested by Dolphin Research Center for any reason (such as hazardous weather). For reservation changes, please call 305 289-0002
- In the event of bad weather, DRC will make every effort to complete the program on the day it is scheduled
- If a program is canceled due to hazardous weather, rescheduling, refunds or rain checks will be arranged at that time
- No Shows:
- Full charge applies with no refunds
Dolphin Research Center reserves the right to cancel or amend program content and price without notice