Classroom Memberships are the perfect way to help Dolphin Research Center help children understand the importance of the marine environment that we all share while at the same time support DRC. Memberships include an adoption certificate, a fun and educational classroom activities CD, newsletters, membership cards for the students and other benefits depending on the membership level. Details on our wonderful marine mammal family can be found at Meet our Animals to help you decide who you’d like to adopt. A Classroom adoption is the perfect gift for a class.
Bronze Level - $50– includes:
· An adoption certificate, a full-color photograph and biography of your dolphin or sea lion friend.
· A one year subscription (six issues) to our bi-monthly Dolphin Society newsletter.
· A PDF 36 page, full-color booklet about marine mammals and DRC.
· Teacher CD of full of fun activities.
· A membership card for up to 35 students.
The Discovering Dolphins teacher curriculum CD for only $15.
Silver Level - $100– Receive all the benefits of a Bronze membership plus:
· A pencil for up to 35 students.
· Our quarterly Gray Cross newsletter with updates and information on our manatee rescue program.
The Discovering Dolphins curriculum CD for only $10.
Gold Level - $200- All the benefits of a Silver membership plus:
· A DRC bookmark and sticker for up to 35 students.
· Free Discovering Dolphins curriculum CD (a $20 value).
This curriculum CD ($20 without membership) includes over 40 lesson plans aligned with Sunshine State Standards, National Science Education Standards and Ocean Literacy Standards. Additional details and sample lesson plans can be found on our website at www.dolphins.org in Marine Education, Teacher’s Area. The CD includes:
· Handouts and supplemental materials to accompany the lessons
· Photographs of our dolphin and sea lion family
· Sound recordings of our dolphins
· An educational PowerPoint show with a complete script
· General information about dolphins, sea lions, and manatees
· A subscription to our E-Newsletter
Click here to return to the main membership page.