Housing & Meals
After spending the day at Dolphin Research Center, students return to our dormitory, located within walking distance of the facility (approximately 150 yards away). The dormitory features:
- A large common room used for socializing with other students, playing board games, or watching DVD's
- A full kitchen and dining area
- Four bedrooms with bunk beds-three or four students to a room
- Two separate bathrooms with showers in each bedroom
- Outdoor decks overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
During Youth and Teen labs, a chaperone resides at the dormitory to supervise students and lead evening activities.
NOTE: A private room/bath is available during ADULT LABS ONLY for an additional fee. The room is assigned on a first come-first served basis. Additional information is located on the DolphinLab application.
A Continental breakfast is served buffet-style at the dormitory. Breakfasts typically include cereal, fruit, waffles, bagels, etc.
Students make their own sandwiches in the morning and bring them to Dolphin Research Center. Items such as fruit, vegetables, chips and cookies are also available for lunch.
Dinner is served buffet-style at the dormitory.